Friday, January 7, 2011

Never Too Late- Three Days Grace

I wasn't really into alternative rock until I listened to this band. "Never Too Late" by Three Days Grace really pulled me into listening to some of this genre. This is my favorite alternative rock band out of all of the ones I have heard because their songs tend to be a little softer then most other bands. I liked the drumming in this song because you can actually hear the drums; unlike many rock songs, you can hear all of the instruments. The guitar doesn't overpower the song, so it sounds more like a song, and not just a guitar solo. This song is one of the band's easier songs; many of their others are closer to a hard rock song. I will have more posts about this band later on with comment on their songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment