Saturday, February 5, 2011

Written In The Stars- Tinie Tempah

This is a really nice song that really introduces Tinie Tempah to the world. I really like the meaning behind the song, but I think that some parts of the song might have been better if there wasn't rapping in it. If there was a very talented singer who could sing more parts of the song instead of rap it, I think it may be even better. The rapping was very well done and was executed nicely in the song. Tinie Tempah will really shine with this song and he is bound to be on his way to "the stars". The song is bound to fly up the charts as soon as it becomes a little more well known. There is no doubt that he has the talent, I am just looking to see if he can make another song that is like this one to back it up. He already has other songs, but I think this is his best so far by a long shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment